SOFTWARE ENGINEERING DEVELOPER
Apply by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The development team mission is to build, maintain and evolve CATRIM software, mainly around money market instruments, foreign exchange, risk in banking and trading book and
Provide, develop, implement and evolve technical solutions for CATRIM production chain and all the major activities that are related to it.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Study functional specifications and translate them to technical issues
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
- Work within the constraints of an agile software development process
- Be an advocate of automation, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Continuously learn and improve skills
- Engineering degree (bachelor or masters) or equivalent from a reputable university
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Excellent skills in .Net and mainly in programming language c#
- Devexpress is an Active
- English is a must
- Communication skills
- Client orientation
- Teamwork and cross group collaboration
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Drive for excellence
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Ability to work under pressure in a continuously evolving environment
Thanks for your interest in CATRIM TECH. Please submit your resume.
Within three days of sending your application, you will receive an email confirming whether or not you meet our initial criteria for the specific job you applied for.